Saturday, April 28, 2012

Random Facts About Me

I used to answer random questions found in my friends' notes in Facebook.. It's fun especially when you are reminded about things that matter the most <3





Give me the names of 3 objects or things you love most and why?
1. my baby pillow- it's been with me since grade 2.. so huggable..
2. ball pen - I get crazy when I lost it!
3. my bag - everything I need is inside..




Give me the names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why?
1. knife- it reminds me of blood and death
from: http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2011/05/knife_bed_jump_sticking_up.php

2.flying cockroach - they zoom around you spreading virus

from: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/General/feature/Real-life-MMO-Monster-Manual-Chapter-1

3.when a person gets angry with me and that person won't tell me the reason... (I'm not a mind-reader anyway!)



Give me the names of people you love most and why?(aside from God)


1. family (parents, brother, sister, cousins, aunts, and uncles...
- they are with me since birth.. they love me even if I'm 'maldita', easily irritated', etc.
they are concerned whether I have already taken my meal or not!.. they take care of me when I'm sick.. they are worried when I have not yet arrived and it's already late..even if we fight oftentimes (esp. my sis), we're already in speaking terms the next day.. they support my every endeavor.

with family in Baguio



with my sister Nikka and brother David
with relatives



2. school friends 
- they understand me and love me for who I am... 'ready to rescue' in times of great storm (esp. during red flag days and stressful moments.. ^^,)...they are gifts sent from heaven..

L-R: aleen, janine, LT (me), zarah
with my batch mates.. the victorious 4VIDAS :)


3. yfc family- inspired me in mysterious ways.. they teach me how to love and be loved..they bring me closer to God.. =D

with YFC LDN core group 





YFC LDN Sector A Central




Give me the names of 3 people you dislike most and why?


- it's too personal... and I believe it's about time to learn how to love these people instead of hating them and condemning them for the rest of my life.. (it's very difficult.. but I will learn eventually..)




Tell me about something you really care about?
- my studies.. I'm not yet content with my grades...


Do you dream?
yes... almost everyday..



Can you remember your last dream?
not anymore.. but I am sure it was exciting ;)


What are your goals in life?
-to please God in everything I do
- to land a job I will love and enjoy..
-to maintain good relationships with friends and family
-to enjoy the luxuries of life..




How would you describe yourself?
-strong, determined, loves learning, debate and writing enthusiast, bookworm..." a good friend, a fierce enemy".. hahahaha

CBAA Debate Family



A page in our news magazine Sindaw with my article in it..



Tell me about your childhood?
-surrounded with people who filled me with love and care.. I enjoy playing with my neighbors hide and seek, patintero, habul-habulan, etc..


the family during my parents' church wedding

bubbly kids
with Paping (that's how I call my dad) and sister Nikka





Give me 3 places you would like to go on a vacation?
1.)Boracay


2.)Dahilayan

from: http://www.cagayandeorolistings.com/

3.)Italy

from: http://www.discoverthetrip.com/country/image-gallery/italy.html#!prettyPhoto

Describe any accident you have seen or heard about?
we were heading home from a party, tavelling through a dark and empty road when suddenly something big and hard bumped through the right side of our car.. when we went out of our car, we saw two men struggling to get out from the motorcycle above them.. one was bloody, the other man was shouting with rage, blaming us for the accident... (a long story) ... (how did it end? the men escaped from the hospital without facing charges.. the collision caused a dent on one side of our vehicle)




When was the year you were the most happy and why?


2004..

1.) I received a number of awards during our elementary graduation ..

2.) I was very excited because I was about to enter high school in one of the prestigious schools in the city

3.) met new friends.. and experienced things I never experienced before.. such as crazy yet fun presentations in class, pulling out weeds outside the male CR (well, a form of punishment for not remembering to clean the classroom on the assigned day), digging up soil while wearing skirt and transporting it to our botanical garden. :)

at noemi's botanical garden with first yr high school classmates




When was the year you were not so happy and why?

2008...


1.) I didn't receive any award during our high school graduation (well, I was active though I failed to meet the required grade in our chemistry subject urgh!)...my parents were upset


2.) I got a grade of 2.25 in Basic Accounting

3.) the friends who left me (because they are enrolled in other courses or in other schools)

4.) unmet expectations with regards to other people


What turns you on about the opposite sex?
smart, neat, one of a kind with a pleasing personality


---
What turns you off about the opposite sex?
bad body odor, being rude and insensitive, pervert...
---

No comments:

Post a Comment